We are engaged in offering a wide range of Foundry Chemicals that is appreciated by the clients for high quality standards. These include Graphite Powder, Dextrin Powder, Sodium Silicate (Liquid), Spirit Based Graphite Coating and Water Based Graphite Coating. Our range of Foundry Chemicals is appreciated by the clients for purity, eco-friendly, non-toxic and accurate compositions. Further, the detailed description of our range of Foundry Chemicals is discussed below: |
We offer graphite powder that is appreciated by the clients for rich carbon content. Owing to the high quality standards, these powders are successfully catering to the requirements of various industries for its electrical conductivity and chemical properties. Some of the salient features of Graphite Powder are as follows:
- Moisture content: 0.15% by wt. @ 105 deg. C.
- Volatile matter: Max. 0.3% by wt.
- Sp. gravity: 2.2
- Ash: 14.92%
- Volatile matter: 2.93%
- BS 200 mesh: 94%
We are providing dextrin powder that finds extensive application in adhesives, emulsions and firecrackers. Our yellow in color dextrin powders is widely appreciated by the clients for easy solubility in water, low viscosity and binding qualities. Further, following are some other advantages of using our range of yellow dextrin powder:
- The solution of yellow dextrin is very sticky or tacky and is fast drying
- Yellow Dextrin powder is the converted form of the treated starches and is essentially completely soluble in cold water
We offer sodium silicate (Liquid) that is assured to have high quality standards. Capitalizing on the quality, our Sodium Silicate (Liquid) is extensively used in Foundries. It is used in detergents, soaps, ceramic, textile, cement, paper, foundries, welding electrodes, canals and dams. Sodium silicate is stable in neutral and alkaline solutions. In acidic solutions, the silicate ion reacts with hydrogen ions to form silicic acid, which when heated and roasted forms silica gel.
Spirit Based Graphite Coating
We are engaged in processing spirit based graphite coating (META COTE - G)
that is manufactured using selected refractory material. Inflammable type, the range of graphite dressings is available in spirit or solvent base. Further, the spirit base graphite coating can be used Co2 bonded sand, green sand silicate & oil bonded moulds and cores. These are also used for smooth casting finish for all type of ferrous castings. Following are some of the details of application and coating of our range of Spirit Based Graphite Coating:
- Application: The meta cote must be mixed well before usage. The dilution must be made with appropriate thinner using a mechanical mixer. Specific gravity & viscosity should be checked.
- Coating: Application should be made by brushing or spraying. On mould or core surface, the light must be switched off immediately to get a (KY and hard cote). This is done after ignition gives dry and smooth adherent coat with maximum penetration on core surface. To ensure complete dry coating layer, torch the coating after lighting-off. Replace the lid of the tin immediately to prevent evaporation of solvent.
We offer graphite coating that is accurately formulated using quality ingredients and as per prevalent industrial standards. Owing to its purity and safe usage, our range is widely demanded in various industries. These are available in durable packaging and at most competitive prices.
The graphite coating (Metacote-G (YC-RMF) - Ready Mixed Flux)
offered by us has the following advantages:
- Inexpensive as compared to ready to use graphite-cote.
- Easy handling due to simple H.D.P.E. bag packing.
- No wastage of material as we can use required quantity.
- Total usage of material as compared to can or carbuoy packing.
- Easy to mix with thinner or solvent due to softness of RMF.
- No settling & hardening problem as in can or carboy packing.
- Less space is required for storage.
- Smooth and adherent coating.
- Appropriate quantity mixture with solvent /thinner will make it ready to use.
- We can adjust quantity of RMF as per your coating requirement.
- It can also be easily used with water to make water base paint.
- Thick water base paste can be used for filling gaps or cracks on core/molds.
- Please don't keep open bag after using required quantity as it can cause little weight loss. Please tie the bag after use.
- Please don't use sub-standard thinner/solvent to mix with RMF as it can cause peel-off or wet patches on core or mould.
Water Based Graphite Coating
We are engaged in offering water based graphite coating that is appreciated by the clients for high quality standards. These are processed and manufactured using latest technology. These thick water base pastes can be effectively used for filling gaps or cracks on core/ molds. Further, following are some of the advantages to our Water Based Graphite Coating:
- Inexpensive as compared to ready to use graphite-cote
- Easy handling due to simple H.D.P.E bag packing
- No wastage of material as we can use required quantity
- Total usage of material as compared to can or carboy packing
- No settling & hardening problem as in can or carboy packing
- Less space is required for storage
- Smooth and adherent coating
- We can adjust quantity of RMF as per your coating requirement
- It can be easily used with water to make water base paint
Mr. Vishal Kittur
Shop No. D -31, Gagan Avenue, Near Sai Service, Kondhwa - B. K.
© Yash Chemicals. All Rights Reserved
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited